Learn from home, from work, or in our labs and create your own study schedule at your own pace. Our correspondence courses are offered on a monthly intake basis and your study kit will be mailed at this time. You have 14 weeks from the start date of your course to complete.
Correspondence course information
- Register by phone, fax, mail or in-person for the course of your choice. Be sure to use the course codes listed.
- Your study kit will be couriered to your home from the School of Continuing Education prior to the course’s start date.
- Course fee includes a $25 supply cost (non-tax deductible).
- If your course uses a textbook (the title and ISBN number are listed in your study kit), the text can be purchased from the Campus Bookstore. It is not included in the price of the course. You may contact the bookstore at 905.721.3026 and request that your textbook be couriered to you at an additional cost to you.
- You are assigned an instructor and are provided with the instructor’s fax and/or telephone numbers for consultation.
- Assignments are to be mailed or faxed to the Continuing Education office at the Oshawa campus for your instructor to receive and mark. Self-addressed, stamped envelopes are included in your study kit for your convenience.
- Any student-initiated refunds will be subject to a $30 cancellation fee if you withdraw within two weeks of the official start date of your course. After this time no refund will be issued.
- If you are intending to pursue a college diploma using any of the listed credit courses, please ensure that you have the required prerequisite. You may be asked to provide official transcripts and/or course outlines as proof.