This will include advisingyout of all applicable parole hearing policies and procedures, contacting family and friends to obtain letters of support, preparing a detailed release plan, and helping you put your best foot forward and show the parole board you are truly a changed person who deserves a second chance.
Contact us for more information on parole preparation and other post-release services and resources.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals