Each federal prison has different visitation regulations, and sometimes the rules and regulations can be confusing and can change depending on a variety of circumstances.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources can provide you and your family members with the visitation regulations, policies and procedures for the institution in question. We can help gain approval for proposed visitors, help troubleshoot any issues as they arise, and do whatever else needs to be done to ensure a successful and pleasant visitation at the prison.
We can also engage in informal advocacy and administrative remedies in the instance of the prison rejecting a visitor either while going through the visitation application process or while at the prison for a visit.
To learn more about visitation regulations and how ZPR can help, Contact us.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals