While furlough can be used for medical or transfer reasons, the most common reason is social furloughs. These temporary releases give inmates a chance to spend time with family and loved ones, easily the happiest time in a prisoner’s sentence. Furlough can be used to strengthen family ties, allow an inmate to receive medical treatment or to participate in educational, religious, or even work-related activities.
If you are at a federal prison camp, low security prison, or a halfway house, Zoukis Prisoner Resources (ZPR) can help you understand the procedure and appropriate reasons for requesting a furlough. If so desired, we can also conduct applicable research and handle the drafting of such furlough requests. We will research and propose legitimate reasons for furloughs, thus expanding the possibilities for furloughs.
- Learn how we can help you get more freedom sooner through halfway house maximization.
- Find more information about compassionate release.
- Learn details about release for the elderly.
Contact us for more information on furloughs or other areas of prisoner support.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals