Halfway House Maximization

If you or your loved one is leaving prison soon, they may be considering entering a Residential Reentry Center, also known as halfway houses, as part of their re-entry planning to help them adjust back to public society.

Re-entry can be a challenging time for former inmates. They often don’t know what to do when they’re released. They don’t know where to get help for things like finding a job, or staying sober.

Zoukis Prisoner Resources will assist you in securing maximum halfway house time through a variety of means, including advising you of the BOP’s current guidelines to unit teams on halfway house placement, pre- and post-sentencing judicial recommendations, assisting you with making a rational, policy-based argument for maximum halfway house time, and engaging in informal advocacy to secure maximum halfway house placement.

If unit team staff are not being compliant, we will assist you with researching, drafting, and filing an administrative remedy.

Some inmates get temporary release from prison, referred to as furlough, which they also need to be prepared for. Learn more about furloughs. Contact us for more information on halfway house maximization or other re-entry assistance.